Dear Sneha,
Firstly, don’t freak out that you have to read! I know you do not like reading long paragraphs but I have tried to keep my emotions short and sweet, which was a tough thing to do. You must have already scrolled down to see how long the paragraphs are, now haven’t you?
I don’t think there is anything I haven’t said to you (because there’s not a single day we go without talking) but some things are meant to be written. So my love, read carefully*DON’T SKIP ANY SENTENCE! And I know you will because this one’s for you!
I remember the first time I saw you, some six years ago, after I switched school. It was my very first day; you were there, smiling that beautiful smile as always…I felt a connection with you immediately. The feelings were of comfort, friendliness, companionship and warmth. You know I am the kind of person who has hard time trusting people. It takes a while for me to open up to anyone but with you, with you it was a mutual feeling of trust and understanding. I knew I could count on you and you wouldn’t let me down ever, guess what? I was absolutely right.
We are so different yet so similar. We both carry these contrasting personalities, which conflicts with each other at times but still have so much in common. Talking of which, our common love for food, common future plans, and most importantly the love we share. We are not the regular best friends, are we? We totally rely on each other. You have seen me through almost every situation; remember me going crazy for my first crush? To the time, I decided to let go. You have closely felt my emotions, seen me with my anger face, seen me crying my eyes out and heard my loudest laughter (So have I). You also have seen me fall in love, seen me through my gloomy days, and seen me in heartbreaks and pain…overall you have grown up with me. From my weaker worst till my stronger best, you have lived in all. To the world, I may or may not be that “perfect person” but only you know my flaws, my fears are and the not so beautiful sides of me.
What do I say about you? I love you for being the crazy and weird you and never changing yourself for anyone. I just love you for having a beautiful child-like heart with so much love in it and it makes me love you even more because you are unaware of that …I love you for always being that amazing daughter you are to your family and also a sister who puts her sibling’s happiness before hers. I love you for how you over think even in petty matters, I love you for taking the bigger pizza slice EVERY time… I love you for turning too sensitive at times and of course your unpredictability… I love you for how realistic you are and I love you for how you just smile and brighten up everyone’s life. I also love you for sleeping during the class and leaving me not knowing what to do. (Yeah thanks!) You have grown so much responsible in these years and I am proud of it I really have learned so much from you. Did I ever mention to you that you give me confidence? Yes you do. When I am with you I feel nothing in the world is Impossible, the way you support me and handle my recklessness, someone else would have definitely freaked out. I honestly don’t know how life would be without your presence, it would be scary and also dull. You have been my best friend my family my sister and sometimes my boyfriend too. Ask me why I am single…I blame you.
Thanks for always sticking by me, in rough times as well as being a part of great unforgettable memories. Thanks for never getting bored of my jokes, thanks for telling me when I look horrible, thanks for making me realize that I am full of imperfections and that’s okay. Thanks for finally agreeing that led zeppelin rocks and metal songs are awesome. (TEE HEE) Thanks for never judging when I put on weight, thanks for being a part of the madness in my life. Thanks for making my life a better place. Most significantly, thanks for letting me know what friendship really is about. Thanks for being my best friend.
Even though, we plan to do every big things in our life together; from our career goals to the big wedding we both want to the time we have wrinkles. Just imagine us after turning into old grandmas, I know we would still be judging people, ranting about our grandchildren and laughing at the silliest things and of course FOOD how can I forget FOOD. However, if we ever walk different paths in life, I promise to never let our friendship fade away and I promise to support you in all your decisions as I have been doing before. Our friendship will remain unchanged and deep down I know that, I know you too. After all, we have come a long way together and I still can anticipate the further roads we shall walk on... If I have hurt you or let you down ever, I want to take a moment to say sorry but one of my biggest fears would be losing you. Because, you probably have way too much information about me and I can’t afford to risk my personal information. I want to see you until the time I leave for my grave.
Happy friendship day love. I thank god for giving me a lifetime friend I once wished for. And I am sorry if it wasn't as short as you expected...but totally worth the read. Am I right or am I right?
And take a look at the video too. That's all.
yaha!! u r right
ReplyDeleteI love u bcz bhandai yeti lekhdim ma pani??????
lekhxuu tit for tat!!
firstly yes it wasn't short at all but trust me !!! maile sabai padhe :D :D bcz my smps have wrote it fo me....nd I wz dying to hear my tariff frm u....cz u never do :P
I love u smps for understandin...tysm...friend like u is hard to get ahele ko jawana ma...and u too boost up my confidence level..aru fb ko comnt ma hera...:D I m gonna post this long hehehahahahaha
Hahaha
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading it :p :*